Is your HR team’s hands full of CV’s waiting to be sorted out? Are you suffering from the trend of an increased number of CVs in the IT industry? If so, you might need a CV Management Software. Keep reading to understand why it’s one of the most worthwhile investments for you to thrive in today’s market.
IT recruitment today
As if the economic slowdown wasn’t enough, the Covid-19 pandemic has also ravaged several businesses. As a consequence, the number of people unemployed or underemployed is exceptionally high. Adding to this, the kind of tectonic shifts witnessed in the IT industry over the last decade, with several roles becoming obsolete; supply (IT jobseekers) outstrips the demand (job roles) by a distance. While this might sound a great scenario for any IT firm, if you are in charge of staffing, you know the challenges it creates for you.
So, how do you choose the best person fit for the job? How do you ensure you find the skills you are looking for? We believe CV Management Software is the answer to this challenge. Before we delve further into its benefits, we must state here that most of your competitors are perhaps using one and you shouldn’t waste any time before adding efficiency to the whole process of recruitment.
At Sprint CV we have been a fast-growing business targeted to the IT industry. This not only eases the burden on IT companies, recruiters, and job consultants, but also helps in hiring the right people for the right roles.
What is a CV Management Software?
A CV Management Software is a tool that streamlines the process through which you receive resumes, sort them out, and hire the right professionals for your company. It eases the burden on the staffing team and prevents oversights and other unintentional errors that often lead to missing out on the opportunity of hiring the right resources.
Why Should You Use a CV Management Software?
A CV Management Software is one of the most worthwhile investments for any consultancy or IT business. And we firmly beleive that you can’t afford to do it without one in today’s market. Let us walk you through some of the reasons why it would benefit your business:
- Improves Productivity – Traditional methods of recruitment are time-consuming and reduce productivity. With this you will be able to reduce the time spent on each candidate and improve your organization’s productivity;
- Streamline CV Collection – In today’s world, you receive resumes from multiple sources, from your official email to job boards, and even social media platforms. It can be a tedious job to manage resumes from different sources if you are approaching this process manually. With CV Management Software you will be able to streamline the whole process in one place and save time;
- Find A Suitable Candidate – This is, without a doubt, the biggest and the most important benefit of choosing a CV Management Tool. You will be able to analyse all CVs, shortlist the candidates, and call the right ones for the interview. Even if you receive hundreds of resumes, the best candidates would never fall between the gaps due to human error.
- Automate Your Recruitment Process – With a CV Management Software, you will be able to automate your whole recruitment process. From scheduling interviews to follow up, there are several stages of the process that can easily be automated.
- Reduces Turnaround Time – A candidate with exceptional skills and experience is likely to find job offers from multiple organizations. Any delay on your part reduces your chances of hiring the best of the best. CV Management Software puts away several repetitive tasks and helps to speed up the whole recruitment process.
- Improves Communication – Communication is vital in today’s tech-savvy world. When you are planning to hire people you need to be quick with your response. From acknowledging the resume to setting interview dates it is important that you respond to the candidates on time. This is where this software can help you communicate over different channels starting from email to social media.
- Makes The Recruitment Process More Engaging – The recruitment process is the start of your organization’s relationship with the selected candidates. When you do the process of engaging you want to ensure the smooth integration of people in your company’s culture. People who start with a positive impression are likely to pay you back with their productivity.
Sprint CV – Your ally to efficient CV management
Now that you clearly understand the importance of a CV management software to your business, let us tell you that our team at Sprint CV is by your side, helping you to hire the best people and hire them fast.
Sprint CV is the all-around solution that simplifies your company’s IT CV processes, by making sure that your company always works with up-to-date CVs, which are in the correct format, completed correctly and are available promptly. This is all done seamlessly in a sprint.