There is an urgent IT job request at the European Commission for a Senior Java Full-stack (Java and Angular), with daily rates up to 530€/day (10.600€/month).
About this IT position
The Directorate-General for Trade (DG-TRADE) conducts the EU’s common policy on trade with countries beyond the EU borders.
DG Trade has a portfolio of around 20 information systems used by the European Commission users, Member States, Administrations, Industries and Citizens.
DG Trade is looking for a Senior Java Full-stack to help them on development, analysis, training, documentation, administration and operational management for TRADE information systems. Especially in the context of the development of a web-based system designed to help mainly European trade operators applying for Dual Use export licenses.
- Development of IT Applications according to specifications
- Implementing change requests
- Elaboration of test programs
- Writing technical documentation
- Architecture design of information Systems
- Assist with deployment and configuration of the system
- Assist with the training of the users
- Apply the DG methodology and best practices
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience in Java development:
- Spring Framework
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience:
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience of relational databases
- Experience with continuous integration frameworks:
- Experience of web client technologies:
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application developments
- Ability to work in English (written and oral).
- Team player attitude.
- The capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working.
- Master degree or equivalent.
- Up to 11 years of professional experience.
Salary and conditions
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Client: DG TRADE, European Commission
Monthly Salary: up to 10.600€ before taxes (up to 530€/day).
Type of contract: Freelancer or permanent employee are both available
This position requires European Nationality.
The job is to be performed within the premises of the European Commission in Brussels (Belgium), remote is not possible.
You will be hired by an external IT company, official outsourcing supplier of the European Commission, you won’t be a European Commission employee.
How to Apply?
At Sprint CV we have created a special category where we list many of the IT Jobs available at the European Commission. Where you can easily apply.
The process is very easy and fast, you will only need your CV updated and be willing to move to Brussels.
A good CV in the right template is 70% of the recruitment process. But no worries, we will be here to help to prepare your CV.
Our founder, Marco Pincho (feel free to add him on LinkedIn) will help to prepare your CV and put in contact with the IT companies that are official IT suppliers of the European Commission which are managing this request.
After that, send us your recently generated DIGIT-TM CV by email or directly by LinkedIn, we will review it and give you some tips and recommendations if needed. Then we will put you in direct contact with the IT companies that are official IT suppliers of the European Commission.